Free or discount offers available Veterans Day 2019
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chicken Salad Chick
- The Chop House (50% off)
- Dunkin Donuts
- Famous Dave's
- Firebirds Wood Fire Grill
- Menchie's Frozen Yoghurt
- Primanti Bros
- Red Robin
- Texas Roadhouse
- Tijuana Flats
Free Car Washes through Grace for Vets. Go to http://graceforvets.org/veterans/find-a-wash to locate a participating car wash near you.
Free hair cut on 11/11 through Great Clips, can be used that day or another date, all non-military customers who come in on that day get a free haircut to gift to a veteran they know.
- Academy Sports
- Dollar General
- Food Lion
- TOMS Shoes
- Tractor Supply
Everyday Discounts for Veterans
- Eat n Park
- Entrance into some National Parks
- Free admission to Sea World (one time per year) through waves of honor program
- Free admission for Active-duty Military and Veterans at LegoLand Florida and discounts for family members
- Steep discounts on Disney World tickets and hotel stay through shades of green in Orlando Florida
- Vet Tix- where you can find free or discounted tickets to an array of shows or attractions.
- Movie theaters including Cinemark, Regal Theaters, and Imax offer discounted tickets for AD and Veteran Military
- Ripley's Attractions 30% off for AD or Veteran Military
- Six Flags and Universal Studios offer discounted tickets through BaseOps
- Discounted tickets to sporting events, travel and much much more through GovX
- Home Depot
- Under Armor
- Armed Forces Vacation Club
- Campgrounds through KOA offer discounts or free stays at certain locations
- Delta Airline offers free baggage and discount for military (on orders and personal travel)
- Jet Blue offers a 5% airfare discount for military and a baggage waiver
- Car rental companies like Avis and Budget offer 25% off rental time and mileage
- Prepare to dine in, as most only offer this discount for dine-in meals
- Plan to tip your server despite the free or discounted meal.
- If you cannot locate site-specific data, call ahead before you plan to leave your home/work.
Compiled by: Phylicia Vallier, Training Specialist